Internet Marketing Gosford Central Coast
There are many questions you may have about online marketing. A couple of these may be:
1. How do I make the most of my budget and my campaign?
2. How do I get the right visitors that matter the most to come to my site, without wasting my marketing budget on traffic that doesn’t convert to new business?
Broadband Media, a specialist in Search Engine Optimisation, provides a range of online marketing services that are designed to get more customers and more money and for your business. A pretty website is just that, a pretty website, but to make money from it, you need TARGETED traffic, not just any kind of traffic!
So how does a website get traffic anyway?The chart below illustrates the process. On average 15% of the traffic that comes to your website is direct, where a user types the web address directly in their browser (www.yourdomain.com); 5% come from others who have linked to your site, and approximately 80% is traffic from search engines!
We can assist you with most aspects of online marketing, however our favourites are Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click advertising.
What is the difference?
Organic listings are results of search engines (Google/Yahoo/Bing) indexed sites. Their goal is to display the most relevant results. With search engine optimisation our goal is to make your site the most relevant for specific keywords or key terms, to get it to show up on page 1 since most people only view the first page of the results.
Pay Per Click Ads are sponsored listings. With a clever strategic and optimised Pay-Per-Click campaign, your website will show up here in as fast as 15 minutes! But with Pay-Per-Click, you pay a fee for every visitor that comes to your website. With SEO, you don't pay for any visitors.
PPC In a Nutshell
- Pay Per Click is a great way to quickly get targeted visitors to your website. It can easily be started, stopped, paused, and adjusted. The budget for PPC is also flexible - you decide how much you want to spend.
- Pay-per-click guarantees traffic from very specific key terms. You are guaranteed to get exactly what you pay for, clicks from specific keywords.
- Through GeoTargeting, you can market to a closely-targeted market, as specific as marketing to those within a 10-kilometer radius from your business.
- It’s not the most cost effective solution. Depending on your competition, you could be paying as little as 5 cents for every visitor or as much as $10, or even more.
- Only about 20% of people click on sponsored results, the rest use the organic area, as they know it produces more relevant results.
- To capture a significant amount of traffic for a single competitive keyword it can cost thousands of dollars per day on Google alone.
SEO In a Nutshell
- Usually SEO is by far the best return on investment compared to any online or offline marketing campaign.
- You don’t pay for visitors, yet top positions for competitive keywords could daily bring in thousands of people to your website.
- 80% of people search organic listings versus 20% for paid advertisements.
- High rankings on search engines lend credibility to your website/business. The higher you rank the more value users attribute to your product/service as people trust search engines, particularly Google.
- It usually takes about 2-3 months to see tangible results. And wrong methods of optimisation can get your site blacklisted by the search engines.
- Many websites are not search engine friendly and don't enable SEO techniques to work effectively.
Search Engine Optimisation... explained
Are you now convinced that we’re good at what we do? If not, you can verify our results by Googling (Australia) with key terms like Expert Web Development, Gosford Joomla Web Design, Gosford Web Design, or Gosford SEO and seeing Broadband Media come up first or second on page 1 in the organic and local listings.
So are you’re wondering how it all works, how does Broadband Media create an SEO strategy for my website? Here's an illustration to give you a better idea of how our process works.
Too complicated? No problem! Just call 02 800 33 464 or 0422 55 7775 and we will walk you through our process and help you come up with a perfect strategy for your site!
Pay Per Click explained
Pay-per-click campaigns are custom tailored to your needs. We first assess which keywords are most relevant and cost-effective for your business, and then create the right campaign for your business.
As Adwords Professionals we know the ins and outs of a great PPC campaign, and will customise one for you to get the best return on your investment.
Whether you choose us for SEO, PPC, or both, we provide proper reports to properly evaluate your results. We setup all our accounts with Google Analytics (shown below); from how many unique visitors came to your site, to what page they left from, to which converted to leads/customers and from which keywords. For our SEO clients, we also send out monthly reports which show progress and positioning, and a range of important facts about your website's SEO quality score.
If the above is too much to take on, or too complicated to comprehend, please don’t be intimidated. Simply pick up the phone and call us on 02 800 33 464 or 0422 55 7775. We’ll be more than happy to get you a free consultation on an online marketing campaign for your existing website - or on a new website design for you.